Q: Do you want to help build the next generation of mobile phones, tiny media playes, and even high-tech clothing? Or create new and more advanced medical toolds? That's COMPUTER ENGINEERING.
Q: Do you love to solve puzzles? Invent new ways of using computers? Or exchange theories about new ideas? That's COMPUTER SCIENCE.
Q. Do you enjoy finding better ways to get things done using computers? Are you interested in understanding how computers can make businesses work better? That's INFORMATION SYSTEMS.
Q. Do you help people fix their computers or design their web sites? Are you the troubleshooter everyone turns to when their computer acts weird? That's INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.
Q: Do you see the big picture? Can you imagine whole new virtual worlds and experiences? That's SOFTWARE ENGINEERING.
How do you see your future?
Watch the two videos below and then share a comment on how you see computers/technology in your future career?
- Why Choose Computer Science - A DAY IN THE LIFE
- National Council for Women In Technology - You Can Be Anything
I like a computers so in my career future I might want to work for yahoo and yahoo mail area. Also I want to be a lawyer. I think technology will help me as a laywer because I will be able to research imformation about law.
ReplyDeleteAmar
I am a student here at The Fraser-Woods School. When I grow up I would like to be a doctor. For the machine part I would use a computer to keep records and other machines to analize and stuff.
ReplyDeleteJW-FWS 1|00 14|9|2011
ReplyDeleteI have always wanted to know how computers can render the trillions of lines and polygons used in some games.Secondly,how does a person program that,anyway?
1st failed
Technology really is everywhere, I don't think there is a lot of room for improvement actually.
ReplyDeleteHi, I’m not really sure what career I’m going to take but I have never really been a technology lover. I do like WII and fun games like that but I can’t see a career of technology in my future. If I had to choose one of the careers above I would probably do the one about Software Engineering. It’s easy for me to imagine animated worlds and interesting things like that.
ReplyDelete-maya